The following are the most common bookkeeping services we provide. If you need a service not listed, please let us know.
Online Bookkeeping Services – Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
• Banking, credit card reconciliations; Paypal, etc.
• Updating the online banking to correct the bank balance to real-time.
• Accounts Payable – posting, reconciling, reporting, yearend 1099’s, maintaining vendor master files.
• Accounts Receivable – posting of cash receipts & invoices, statements, reconciling, reporting and maintaining customer files.
• Payroll – Entering and processing payroll
• Financial Reporting – balance sheet, income and expense statement, cash flow reporting, budgeting.
• Membership – Maintain membership master files
• Contributions – Enter and post contributions, reconcile to bank deposits.
• General Ledger – Entering journal entries for miscellaneous charges and credits and reporting.
PowerChurch Set-up – New church initial set-up including design of a chart ofaccounts that reflects the financial reporting needs of the church using PowerChurch Plus Online.
Clean Up / Catch Up Work – If the church books, need back months of catch up work, Year-End Tax Filings – 1099 and 1096 filing and reporting.
Outsourcing can increase
your bottom line versus
Copyright © Consulting Associates of Texas. All rights reserved